Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random thoughts from a fuzzy brain

I just got back from the second of 3 chiropractic appointments I have this week. My dr. really noticed  some progress with joints relaxing. The bad part of that is that he was able to manipulate some joints further in today and I am already feeling the pain that comes along with that. But, sometimes you have to make things worse before you can make them better.

Work was really good today. I had a lot of fun with my preschool kids, they never fail  to make me laugh. My energy was high and the day went quickly. Super sad that my co-teacher, Amanda, will be off the rest of the week, she always gives me a reason to laugh or smile. (sometimes intentionally, but most of the time it's just Amanda being Amanda,lol).

I took Cole on a walk during my lunch hour today. He is at the daycare for the school age summer program. I can't believe that child is going to be in first grade!! Wasn't it just yesterday that he looked like this?

Yes, ladies and gentleman, that is what a 10 lb newborn looks like. Anyway, it's nice to get to spend some time with him one on one. He likes it because I always end up getting him some sort of treat, today was Coldstone.

Griffin still takes wonderful naps,when he gives those up he will get to go on walks too. Wanna see what a 9.5 newborn looks like?

That's right, mostly like a 10 pounder. I have that scale shot too, but Grif is not nearly as modest as his big brother in that one!

With summer being here, I will be taking my class on a number of field trips. I am very hopeful that I will feel good and full of energy for all of them. I am blessed with wonderful co-workers and parent helpers that are always so understanding and helpful. Thanks guys!

Thanks to all of you that take the time to read this, I appreciate you! And always, please remember to:



No comments:

Post a Comment